What are the
How can CoRoS
What do we deliver?
Archiving application data in SAP R/3 can significantly
reduce the volume and growth rate of information that is stored
in the R/3 database. It has the potential to improve
performance, simplify administration, and lower the operating
cost of your R/3 system.
However, many companies
find that implementing Data Archiving functionality in SAP R/3 is a
complex task. It requires specific technical and functional
knowledge, as well as solid project management skills to perform an
efficient and successful implementation
Challenges that are typically met during
- How to make sure that all side effects, that
archiving data in one module has on other areas are
- What is the best approach to coordinate the
necessary resources from different teams?
- How to make sure that all business processes
can efficiently access the required information?
CoRoS can solve these problems for you.
We provide you with the right combination of technical expertise,
functional knowledge, and project management skills for your data
archiving project. Our implementation methodology ensures that your
project is completed on time and on budget.
- Implementation according to your companies
record retention policy
- Customizing and configuration of R/3 archiving
- Identification and application of necessary
- Archive Link configuration
- Integration of optical archive systems and 3rd
party archiving tools
- Identification of custom and standard reports
affected by data archiving
- Migration of existing reports to access
- Configuration of the SAP Archive Information
system and data
- Creation of archiving procedures for maximum
security and reliability
- Definition of authorization profiles
- Developing test plans and performing
- Documentation of configuration, archiving and
- User training
- Go-Live support
- Problem troubleshooting
CoRoS has successfully implemented data
archiving in all modules available for SAP customers in various
industries. We have extensive archiving experience with all SAP R/3
release levels. Our partnerships with leading vendors of optical
storage systems and archiving add-on tools help us to find the best
possible solution for your data archiving problems.
Download this solutions sheet