Your SAP Database is
constantly growing. You have high costs for SAP data storage. Your
system performance is degrading and backup times are increasing. In
order to solve these issues, you consider implementing data
archiving in your SAP R/3 system.
You have a long list of
questions that need to be answered:
- Which modules are most important for
- How much data can be archived in the
- Which archiving objects have to be implemented
for maximum efficiency?
- How can users in the SAP system access
- What is the best retention strategy?
- What are the side effects of data
- Is it necessary to use an optical storage
- Are the anticipated savings higher than the
costs for implementing
- data archiving?
- Will data archiving limit the ability to
satisfy legal as well as audit requirements?
- What steps are necessary for a quick and
The CoRoS Data Archiving Getting Started
Package answers these questions for you.
Started package provides you with:
- Analysis of your SAP R/3 database with
standard SAP and custom developed tools.
- Assessment of your functional and technical
requirements for data archiving.
- An on-site Workshop to introduce data
archiving functionality to your team and to gather retrieval
requirements for archived data.
- Recommendations for cost efficient long-term
- Comprehensive report, outlining the results of
the database analysis, introducing the most efficient archiving
strategy for your system, providing a project plan for the
implementation of data archiving, and a detailed description of
all archiving objects that are part of your data archiving
- Demonstration of archiving and retrieval
functionality for selected archiving objects in your
CoRoS has successfully implemented data
archiving in all modules available for SAP customers in various
industries. We have extensive archiving experience with all SAP R/3
release levels. Our partnerships with leading vendors of optical
storage systems and archiving add-on tools help us to find the best
possible solution for your data archiving problems.
Download this solutions sheet